The project partners will present key results obtained as the certification scheme for academic tutors, the examination approach based on online tools. Are invited to attend this meeting, representatives of the various stakeholders, tutors, training, certification bodies, public organizations, funders of alternating training.
Programme of the final meeting of September 24, 2014
15:45 - 16:00 - Welcome
16:00 - 16:20 - part 1 - Presentation of the objectives of the project certainty
16:20 - 16:45 – part 2 - Academic tutor Certification
- Competency profile: an initial requirement
- General review, the compliance with the requirements ISO 17024 approach
- Demonstration of the online exam
17:00 - 17:20 - part 3 - Implementation of the certification scheme
- Outputs (Group of experts, ethics, sustainability) methodological approach
- Results of tests and implementation in production
17:20 - 17:45 – part 4 - Foundation EFCoCert: for the sustainability of the results
- Exploitation of academic tutor certification
- Opening to other devices on people with the ISO 17024 requirements certifications
17:45 - 18:00 - Questions and answers
Participation in this meeting isrestricted to stakeholders (tutors, training organisations, certification bodies, public institutions and funders of professional education).
To confirm your interest to participate in this meeting, contact us stating your organization and the names, forenames of people who wish to participate.